Friday, October 22, 2010

What a bad day?!

I have finish watching the korean show " playful kiss " really a nice show! love it alot yknow! haha.

21/10/10 - totally fun day ! skip school that day . Than went to meet my beloved sis , laughs. Cab there to find her lehy ! haha, how thoughful! ' kay , im joking nah ' hmm, planing to take a MC at poly clinic as i din went to sch .. but than i forgot to bring my ez-link card so in the end we left poly clinic to a private clinic.. but was close got to wait till 6pm.. so we both got nothing to do . we went ntuc buy alot of snacks and off to yck playground !!! haha, really fun yknow . took alot alot of picture ! hhaahaa! 6.30 pm back to the clinic . Got to wait again so waited till 7pm . Not my turn yet .. lazy wait already so we went off. Than Home sweet Home! <3>

22/10/10- its today ! hais . BAD DAY! why? cause i din attend school again! Met my beloved sis again . Went poly clinic take no. around 1.25pm than off for lunch . when we were back , my number was skip as i was late ... ): waited so long !! in the end i ask the person why my no. din appeal .. After that register , than went to 2level wait again! like what the hell the time is like 3plus already and i haven seen a doctor !!! I jus need a MC !! i waited till 4.30pm .. really fuck up . so i went home straight . Met my councilor 6pm at my house . Chatted about 1hr and she went back home. haha, im feeling better everytime after i chat with her. thanks alot.

I have a weird feeling this days. dontknow why . Maybe i think too much .But this feeling is like . unexplainable .. Hais i feel so lonely right now . Hope someone call me now and have a chat with me ):

No comments:

Post a Comment