Monday, October 4, 2010

Everything have come to an end.

You wish to hate me so be it alright? i am tired already ! i told you the truth and you said i give an excuse ?! Wtfuck is this man! whatever lah! This really spoil my day today ! & really broken my heart . I hate you !.
People say if you love a person much you will give the person happiness . What you did is break my heart. Although i broke your heart but i got my reason . But you ?!

Haven been posting from 27 sept. Sorry readers. i have been busy studying & was late for school alot of times 'laughoutloud' .
27sept forget what happen that day ..
28sept & 29sept stayed in school study like hell man. With my beloved god sis . haha! i love her much much ! i studied so much is because of her noh! heehee! Reach home was like going to 7pm already ! yawn!! super tiring day man .
On the 30 sept , After school wanted to study but chatted with voluntary.. Than lunch with my beloved god sis and them .. Settle something than Home sweet home (: 28sept was super bad day! Hate that day much much ! cause i break somebody heart. i dont mean it but .. hais.
1oct , ah mei ( my blood related sis ) fainted at home . Mum was worry about her . so i after school quickly bring her to the hospital. She was hospitaliza from 1oct to 4oct . i was looking after her all the way . Din sleep at hospital for alot of days. Study much but everything have forgotten . Argh! Waste time!

i shall stop here . nothing much to add on already .
Exams this week i may not be free to post . maybe after exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment